Jio DTH Dealership Distributor Franchise 2019 News Spreaded by Rumors

By | April 12, 2019

Jio DTH Dealership Registration: You will be introduced to the Jio DTH Distributor application form and the latest news. Before six months, the Jio network launched newly. It wins the heart of many people because of promising and effective offers. The Jio SIM is now enjoyed on their smartphones by people from different states and cities. The Jio network’s prices and plans are entirely different from other networks. And now the Jio network is planning to introduce the price & form date of the Jio DTH dealership. The services of the DTH are for television only. You can now register in any city for Jio DTH Franchise. Many companies offer high prices for DTH services to customers, but it will not be available on Jio DTH offers.

Jio DTH Dealership Registration

On the official website of jio, the welcome plan and other plans are mentioned. Up to six months from the start date, customers can enjoy free services. Instead of registering a jio DTH dealer in 2019, some people may be thinking about getting the dealer or distributor from jio network. Those people must fill out the Jio DTH dealership application form, which is intended specifically for jio DTH distributors.

Jio DTH Dealership

Jio DTH Dates:

Jio DTH Event Date
 Jio DTH Dealership Form Starts April 2018
 Jio DTH Form last date May 2018
 Jio DTH Franchise list Last week of May 2018
 Jio DTH Distributor form May 2018
 Jio DTH Booking online 2nd Week of June 2018

NOTE: There is no existence of Jio DTH distributorship and dealership so don’t believe on fake news spread by rumors. Thanks!!!!

Jio DTH Distributor & Franchise

As Jio going to place in every city in our country, Jio DTH distributor is also expected. The interested people can apply to the dealership form which is available on the online or can be submitted on the Jio branch office.

Some of the important details of Jio DTH online booking which have to be noted by the distributors are as follows.

• Application form opens from – 15th June 2018.
  • Dealership Fee – Rs. 50, 000.
  • Estimated Sales Revenues – Rs. 15 Lakhs per month.
  • Jio DTH Dealership Contact Number – 1860 – 893 – 3333.

And some people may try to know about the DTH price details. Jio DTH franchise is listed as follows.

• Jio Set Top Box Price – Rs. 400
  • Basic Subscription Price – Rs. 200
  • Six Months DTH Plan price – Rs. 1, 100
  • Promotional Offer – 6 months free

Register Here: Jio Phone Pre Booking

How to Register for Jio DTH Dealership?

• First, open the Link to Jio DTH booking that is JioDTHBooking.com.
  • You must pay Rs.50,000 at first time user for registration.
  • Follow the rule “First Come First Serve” in Jio DTH dealership.
  • Only selected candidates are eligible for this dealership.
  • There is no such information about this product valid so don’t believe on rumors.
  • Daily visit this website for latest updates about this fake news.

Jio DTH Dealership Registration

Basic Requirements of Jio DTH Dealership Price

• You must have a min. of 250 Square Feet area for Jio DTH dealership with the Permanent address of Shop.
  • One-time refundable money deposit.
  • For Small Cities- Rs.15,000 (Expected)
  • For Medium Cities- Rs.50,000 (Expected)
  • For Large cities- Rs.75,000 (Expected)
  • Min. 5 workers require(not mentioned in Jio information booklet).

Eligible Cities for Jio DTH Dealership

These are the main things to be noted by the DTH Distributors who are willing to register it. And there are many cities are available, so that many demands are raised for the Jio DTH Dealership from all areas. Due to rising demand for Jio products, many local business people want to get the certificate of Jio DTH Dealership from Jio Network. And the reliance network has also planned to provide Jio DTH customer care in terms of price and quality. So, people who are applying to the distributor should apply faster. Else, they may not get the dealership.

Jio DTH Dealership Top Eligible Cities
 Telangana  Himachal Pradesh Colony  Area
 Tripura  Sikkim Tamil Nadu (TN)  Odisha
 Sikar West Bengal Uttarakhand  India
 Ajmer  Bhilwara Nimrana  Bhiwadi
 etc. etc. etc.  etc.

Jio DTH Dealership Video Guide

Thanks for visiting this post. We will update the latest details regarding Jio DTH dealership fake news in our website soon.

Book Here: Jio Phone Booking

905 thoughts on “Jio DTH Dealership Distributor Franchise 2019 News Spreaded by Rumors

1. Virendra Panwar

Dear Sir,
    I am Virendra Panwar. I want to take the JIO DTH Distributorship for Indore & Ratlam in M.P.
    98267-01235

2. Ramesh

hi sir I intrested for Jio dth dealership &distributor. I experience 8 years from other dth service.Sun direct .tatasky .airtel reliance big . dth all services almost 8 years experienced. my places Tq muddebihal Dist.vijaypur.plz cantact me sir /Mam my contact number.9901516***

3. Gurmeet Singh

Respected sir,
    My self Gurmeet Singh & This is my 3rd request for Reliance DTH DEALERSHIP FRENCHISE & Reliance mobile phone FRENCHISE please accept my request i think i am truly eligible for this business i have my own shop & also 2 year of marketing experience , please accept my request for Reliance DTH DEALERSHIP FRENCHISE SIR.

4. Pravin kumbhar

Hallo
    Sir/mam
    I am Pravin kumbhar .I want jio DTH dealership in solapur . I am interested for jio DTH dealership .I am very intrasted in own busyness.please give me one chance. my contact number is 83083338**

5. islam uddin

Sir,I am interested jio DTH delarship.pl contact me.87248723**.from Assam .city mangaldai.

6. Anil raut

Dear sar muze aurangabad ke liye dealership chahiye
    My. no . 98904**177

1. Anil raut

Dear sar muze Aurangabad (maharashtr) ke liye dealership chahiye.my no. 98904**177

7. sanjeev kumar keshri

i am sanjeev kumar keshri ,s/o-shri Devendra kumar keshri. AT+PO -Birpur, Dist-Supaul, State-Bihar,PIn Code-854340, i am inerested to take jio DTH Dealership on my town please contact me

8. Yogendra Raulji

Sir,
    This is Yogendea Raulji from savli. Vadodara
    I would like to take dilership for the same.
    Pl. Contact me

9. Shashank dixit

Hii sir im shashank dixit iwant a jio dth dealership in farrukhabad up pin 209625.. i have more than 5 yr experience in this field.

10. Ravikant Rajuskar

Respected sir,mam
    I m Ravikant Rajuskar I m good business man u give me a DTH Jio Dealership &after give me a my best .

Regards,
    Ravikant Rajuskar
    Akola

11. Gurmeet Singh

Respected sir,
    Myself Gurmeet Singh sir i am having my own two shop having partition in shops & space more than 250sqft , i will show you my owner papers of my shop running my shop from more than 15years, i think i am eligible for the dealer ship of Reliance DTH , Reliance jio sim and Reliance jio mobile phone distributor
    Please accept my request
    From : Jamshedpur Jharkhand
    Pin: 831003
    Phone.no.799228**** ,720959****

12. ankit agarwal

hello sir
    i m interested in taking up thr dealerahip for north bengal and sikkim. kindly let us know the sate and form procedure.
    my contact detail is 99335576**.
    thanking u

13. Mrs. Arun Kumar Sahu

Hello,
    Sir am mrs. Arun kumar sahu i want jio dth dealership in chhattishgard,surajpur…
    mo. 9977807141,7000291606

14. Ranjit navanath Bamne

I am interstates jio d2h delarship
    Ranjit navanath Bamne
    State Maharastra
    City beed
    Mobile number 928417364

15. Ranjit navanath Bamne

Ranjit navanath Bamne State Maharashtra
    Cite Beed
    Mo 9284173644

16. Ranjit navanath Bamne

Iam interested to have DTH dealership in
    Ranjit navanath Bamne
    State Maharashtra
    City beed

17. Ranjit navanath Bamne

Ranjit navanath Bamne
    Scit beed
    State Maharastra
    Mo 9284173644

18. Sanswrang brahma

Sir..mera naam hai Sanswrang brahma.kya aap mujhe jio dth ki distributorship de sakhte hai..?? Mere paas apni khud ki jamin hai woh bhi aaap jitna mange hai usse jyada.aur invest,frachise lene ya dene ke liye bhi apni khud ki capital money hai….aap phon kar sakhte hai…7002010295 aur emai bhi kar sakhte hai…rajabrahma93@gmail.com

19. MOSTAFIJUR

Dear sir/mam
    I Mostafijur Ahmed from new West Bangal 736159 want to be the part of your prestigious company by taking dealership or distributorship of jio dth and broadband service . I fulfill all your terms and conditions . Please give us a chance to setup our business through india famous and prestigious company .
    Regards
    Mostafijur Ahmed
    Dwiporpar, Tufanganj,

Contact no-8436828386 or 7001766721

20. AMIT KUMAR

Dear Sir,

I am interested with Jio Dth distributorship in area BHAGALPUR,MUNGER,BANKA.JAMUI, & LAKHISARAI. We are working in this area with electronics goods as distributor Like WHIRLPPOL,LG,MICROMAX,HAVELLS & VOLTAS Since 8 yaers. We think our network help us for your marketing.

Thaking You,
    Amit kumar
    Mob:952359672

21. ajeej siddiqui

Hiiiiii sir my name ajeej Siddiqui I am from gursahiganj distt kannuaj (UP) i want Jio DTH delaership sooo i requested so plz contract me my cell no___ 9044620786 plz sir call me

22. अमूल वर्मा

सर मैं जियो डिटीएच का डिलरशीप लेना है मैं बीबी टोला से हूँ मेरा नाम
    अमूल वर्मा
    पिन कोड 277201
    जिला बलिया
    मोबाइल नम्बर 900137153,829988657
    राज्य उत्तर प्रदेश

1. Rohtash sharma

rohtash sharma . d t h ka kaam krna chahta hu sir ji my mobile no 78300727** up west mathura

23. Bhagirath Sharma

Hello Sir,

i want jio dealership in ahmedabad ( GUJARAT )

Mo: 7016849410

24. Dileep kumar Gupta

Hi
    Sir I want jio dth dealership in my city.
    Mobile no 945086193

25. VIVEK KUMAR UPADHYAY

Hello sir, good morning this is VIVEK KUMAR UPADHYAY ,I want to Jio dealership in my location at this pin code 486001. My cell no. 8966859556

1. VIVEK KUMAR UPADHYAY

Hello sir/madam ,I want to Jio DTH dealershipin my location

26. Rahul

hello sir mere naam rahul h or m rajasthan ke Dausa disti. ka rehne wala hu or mujhe jio DTH delairship lesni h duasa rajasthan me
    ro plzz aap mujhe contect kigiye pl 9680369046

27. Dev Prakash Singh

Hi dear sir /madam,
    I want to jio dth and jio phone dealer ship, bahjoi, District – sambhal, 244410.
    My contact no. 8290216456

28. Abhijit bakshi

I want jio dth dealership,uttardinajpur,westbangal
    pH 9614575378

29. SUMIT RAJPUT

HOLA ! SIR I AM SUMIT RAJPUT . I’M INTRESTED IN JIO DTH DEALERSHIP IN MY CITY KASGANJ (UTTAR PRADESH ) .
    There are so many customers who want to DTH SERVICE TO ME .

30. Sahil soni

Hlo sir
    Goodmorrning
    I am sahil Soni ,I am a cable oprater .
    Plz muje jio dealership mn bhag Lena hai.
    So plz request for u

31. sunil chavan

dear sir/mam

i want jio DTH delarship in Aurangabad Maharastra.

Regards,
    Sunil Chavan
    Mob- 976575424

32. chandan bajaj

respected sir,
    Most humble and respectfully I would like to request you to provide me the details of applying for the distributorship of it. I am very much eager to do this work and it would be a great oppurtunity for me if you would accept my request. We have the businesses of Two Wheeler Distributorship of Bajaj Auto of our district and in addition we have the experience of Bricks supply as we have three clay Brick Fields. thus providing us a good network. We have enough space for both Service centre and Showroom at the centre of the town. There will be no issues regarding funds and space for this job. If the proposal be accepted from your end then I aausre this that the business would be maintained properly and the business will flurish at its best. Your reply would be highly expected from your end. 9434055449/9609657766

33. Packers and Movers in Boriwali

really good post, i certainly love this site, keep on it

34. tayyab adeel ahmad

-:jio DTH dealership:-

Dear sir
    I am Tayyab Adeel Ahmed. I want to take jio DTH dealership in pratapgarh uttar pradesh district.
    I have already dishtv d2h distribution.
    17 worker work In my office. Every technician work experience 5 to 8 years .And also me d2h line work in 5 years and currently work DISHTV DTH .(trede partner).
    My sales/service dishtv d2h 450+/300 .
    my shop area 500 square feet.
    i investment capital about 5 lakh.

So plz inform to me jio distribution/dealership prosess and all terms condition..

Bests regards.
    Tayyab Adeel Ahmed
    Pratapgarh
    Uttar pradesh
    My contact ,9838152121, 9984462121
    Email id – dcc.pratapgarh1@gmail.com

35. poonam kumari

sir iam poonam kumari iwant distributorship in muzafarpur in bihar

36. poonam kumari

sir i am poonam singh from muzaffarpur bihar. iwant distributorship so contact me my mobile no .950770493;735227462

37. ashoka

Hello,,
    Am ashok
    I want jio dth dealership in karnataka channarayapatna or hassan (573116 or 573201).
    mb 9448512557

38. Syed Abdul Kareem

Hi sir I am syed Abdul kareem (ap) prakasham(dt) doranla (mandal) I want jio DTH Distributor (8309665101)